This privacy statement applies to the collection and use of personal information at www.beautybic.fi (the “Website”) for shopping or other purposes. matters. Here you will find information about what personal information is collected, what it is used for and what rights you have. Beautybic Oy Ab, Business ID 3154579-1, (“Beautybic” or “we”) is responsible for handling and answering questions based on contact.
Pajalahdentie 17 A 10, 00200 Helsinki
Customer service: email@example.com
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Why do we collect personal information and what kind of information do we collect?
Below we outline what kind of personal information we collect about you and what we use it for. We will also state the grounds for processing in different cases:
- Conclusion and performance of the contract: When you purchase one of our products, we record your name, phone number, payment information, what kind of product or service you purchased and when, and any shipping information. In addition, we may also process return information.
- Complaints and corrections: If you make a complaint about a product or request a repair, we need your contact information to register the complaint, complete the repair, and provide information on service progress, service history, any product updates, and to keep you up to date. Some suppliers also require your identification in order to accept the repair or perform it yourself. In this case, we will provide the necessary personal information to the supplier.
The purpose of registering the above information about you is to fulfill and manage our contract with you, whether for delivery, warranty, damage or return. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the above purposes is the agreement we have entered into with you and we consider the processing necessary to fulfill our obligations under the agreement. To the extent that we process your personal information in order to track sales internally within our organization, we have assessed the legitimate interest of our organization and consider that the benefit to our organization from such processing outweighs the inconvenience to you. We may also process your personal information in connection with any legal claims against us to the extent necessary to fulfill or defend our legal obligations and interests.
- Customer service: Depending on the issue and the method of contact you use (email, chat), we need to know who you are, what product you have purchased, your address and / or phone number. We only process the personal information we need to help you, such as your name, purchase history, and contact information (email, phone number). We have considered that we have a legitimate reason to process your personal information in order to answer your questions as appropriately and accurately as possible, and that our interest in processing is more important than the protection of your personal information when you contact us and request service.
- Personalized web content: Beautybic wants to tailor the marketing and information that is sent to you in the best possible way. We tailor the content of the site to match your purchase history and recommend products that are relevant to you. We use information stored in small text files (cookies) that you have accepted into your browser for this purpose. You can delete your own cookies by editing your browser settings.
While you are on our website, we have a legitimate reason to market products that match the range of products on which our relationship is based, and we have considered that our interests outweigh any harm you may suffer. For direct marketing by email and SMS, we ask for your consent.
- Direct marketing - marketing campaigns. The information obtained may be based on probability, such as the size of your household or your probable age. You may receive marketing messages based on such a profile.
- Digital Marketing: We will only use your personal information to send you product offers and information if you have given your express consent. In this case, we will use the information from your previous purchases to make you offers that we believe will be of interest to you. You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting our customer service or by editing your consent settings on the «my consents» page.
- Market Research and Campaigns: We will only store your personal information such as name, address and / or telephone number, gender, date of birth, points of interest, etc. unless you have explicitly consented to participate in the research, campaign or similar participation on the Website and depending on what is asked in an individual campaign or user survey.
- Developing Services and Secure Maintenance: In order to develop our services and maintain our website in a good and responsible manner, we need to be able to obtain statistics about, for example, the number of visitors, purchases and browsing behavior on the website. We may also need to obtain information about fraud and take action to prevent it. In addition, we may, in individual cases, process your personal information in order to test our system. For this purpose, we use data compiled as far as possible. In addition, we may process your personal information when training our employees.
- We have considered that we have a legitimate reason to develop and improve our services and to maintain our website for secure use, and that our interest in the limited processing of your personal information in this context outweighs any potential inconvenience to you.
- Below in section 6, we describe in more detail how we collect information through cookies.
2. Who do we share your personal information with?
In certain cases, other communities will have access to your personal information.
- Co-workers: We have agreed to work with selected companies (“Partners”) to sell their own products on our website. In individual cases, we also care about the products and services of our partners. When you purchase a product from one of our partners, or subscribe to a service, that partner is the controller of your personal information that the partner processes to fulfill the sales agreement. Questions regarding the processing of personal data by partners may always be addressed to that partner.
- External suppliers: We use the following types of third-party suppliers:
- Service providers
- Maintenance and service companies
- Transport companies
Contact information and other relevant information about you may be disclosed to the Supplier in situations where you order third-party services.
In addition, if you have given your consent to digital marketing, we will use the following types of third-party service providers:
- Marketing networks such as Google and Facebook
Contact and other relevant information about you may be disclosed to these service providers. We use these types of service providers to provide you with targeted advertising, offers, content and recommendations, and to analyze, improve and develop our services.
These third-party service providers are not permitted to use the personal information we provide for any purpose other than to provide the service to us.
- Authorities and others: In exceptional cases, your personal data may be disclosed to the relevant authority or other public body if the claim is based on law. Such a transfer will only be made if we are required to do so by applicable laws and regulations.
- If you wish, you can prevent such cookies from being stored in your web browser. Most modern web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) automatically accept cookies, but you can change your settings to not accept cookies yourself. The disadvantage of deleting cookies is that the website does not work in the best possible way. The reason for this is that most of the cookies we use are designed to ensure the functionality of the website, such as the ability of the website to remember what you have added to your shopping cart.
- In addition to cookies, we also use other tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads to retrieve information about your IP address, the type of web browser you use, your operating system, when you visited the website, and various information about how you navigate the website.
- We use this information to analyze user activity in order to make our website more user-friendly. A complete list of the cookies we use can be found at: https://www.beautybic.fi/cookie-policy-eu/
4. Shelf life
- Your personal information associated with your purchase will normally be deleted when there is no longer a need to retain it to answer your questions and when the expected life of the product has expired, unless we need your personal information for a longer period of time for other legal purposes or statutory obligations, such as accounting.
Personal data we process based on your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent.
- Instead of deleting personal data, anonymisation may be involved in certain cases. This allows the data to be used for historical, analytical and other legitimate commercial purposes. Anonymisation means that all identifying information that can or could be used to identify a person is deleted so that the information is no longer considered personal information.
5. Your rights
- Here you can see your current rights, which you can exercise by contacting us at email@example.com
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have given your consent to receive product and service offers from us, you may withdraw your consent at any time. This is simply so that you can unsubscribe from this type of offer in every message you receive from us. You can also revoke your consent by contacting our customer service. Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. In this case, Beautybic will stop processing this personal data. However, please note that as a result, Beautybic will no longer be able to offer you some services.
- Data access request: You have the right to access the personal information we process about you.
- Request to correct or delete: You can also ask us to correct any incorrect information we hold about you or to delete your personal information. We agree to the request for the deletion of personal data as much as possible. However, we will not delete data if there are compelling reasons to retain the data, for example, if we need to retain the data for documentation purposes.
- Data transfer: You have the right to have the personal data you have provided transferred, the processing of which is based on e.g. your consent or has been necessary to enter into an agreement with you.
- You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data and to object to the processing of your personal data in part. You may also object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- To exercise your rights: you can contact our customer service. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, but normally no later than 30 days.
- We will ask you to verify your identity before we process your request as described above. We do this to make sure that only you - and no one else who introduces themselves - gives you access to your personal information.
- Complaint to the Authority: If you object to the way we process your personal information or have a complaint, you can also contact the Data Protection Officer.
We may make changes to this notice regarding the processing of your personal information, for example, as a result of changes to the structure or functionality of the Website. If the changes are material, we will notify you on the Website and/or by contacting you in any other appropriate manner.